IMBA Europe is glad to welcome five new corporate members. ION, Trailworks, Biciway, TrailTech, and Wildcoast Bikes recently became part of IMBA Europe’s network.
Corporate membership supports IMBA's work developing sustainable trails, advocating for bike access and bringing new riders to the sport. IMBA Europe programs seek to create and maintain trail access through education, professional expertise and a vast network of advocacy groups across Europe.
- The ION brand earned its great reputation in watersports and stepped into the bike market for a number of years now. ION offers a full range of bikewear, footwear, protection, backpacks and travel gear.
- Trailworks is a Swiss based trail building company, with a wide range of services including feasibility studies, planning and construction management.
- Biciway from Portugal is a young player in the market of bicycle mobility solutions. Bike wash stations, self-service repair stations, trail signage and bike parking systems are part of their product range.
- Trailtech from Austria is specialist in planning and implementation of long-lasting, low-maintenance bike facilities, increasing the quality of life of both visitors and local residents.
- Based just outside of Barcelona, Wildcoast Bikes offers guided rides, skill clinics and bike rentals to enjoy the breathtaking view of Barcelona or Garraf massif.
Corporate members help IMBA Europe and its members to preserve and create great trails and recreational opportunities while reaching a key lifestyle demographic.