IMBA Italia is pleased to announce the first edition of the IMBA TBS Pro, a course for professional trail builders organised by Danger Zone with IMBA Europe trainers and IMBA Italia’s support.
The advanced trail building course is aimed at professionals working in the trail building sector or aspirants with experience in operating machinery like excavators and diggers.The course will be held by IMBA Europe instructors in Italian / English with the presence of a translator and will consist of theoretical classroom sessions and practical sessions in the field.
The topics covered will include *:
- Characteristics of sustainable trails
- Designing sustainable trails and advanced trail features
- Mechanised trail building
- Use of Dustex to create more sustainable trails
- Purpose built trail maintenance techniques
- Maintenance of technical and legacy trails, including shared use trails
- Rock armouring techniques
- Water crossings
- Trail maintenance planning
- Trail maintenance techniques
- Tool and field safety
- Rerouting unsustainable trails
- 3 days (0.5 in the classroom and 2.5 in the field)
- Dates: 30th April / 2nd May
- Cost: retail price € 990 thanks to the support of Danger Zone (price list € 2.000)
- Seats: limited to 10 people + Danger Zone staff
For registrations contact: Danger Zone (email@example.com)For questions/assistance in English contact IMBA Italia (firstname.lastname@example.org * the topics covered may undergo variations during the course based on various variables including the level of the participants and the peculiarities of the area where we will operate.