IMBA Europe Summit
Val di Sole
Early bird tickets are now on sale!
Don’t miss out! Available until April 19th
Join us in celebrating the 10th anniversary of IMBA Europe at our annual summit in Val di Sole, June 1st- 4th. The IMBA Europe summit is a great opportunity for members, partners and the wider community to come together to learn from each other; discuss common problems and issues faced; and enjoy a great few days of mountain biking in a beautiful destination.
The main theme of the summit ‘Reframing mountain biking’ includes new perspectives on what is sustainable; challenging all speakers and participants to be open to new ideas and solutions to secure a bright future for mountain biking in all its aspects. Following on from the successful model of previous years, the topics covered at this year’s Summit will be divided into the following relevant subthemes:
- Sustainable trail design, construction & management
- The building blocks of mountain bike friendly places
- Sustainable Mountain Biking tourism.
We will deliver a full program diving into each sub theme through inspiring keynote presentations; thought-provoking panel discussions & breakout sessions; fun and engaging outdoor activities. The full Summit program will be available in mid April, however as a teaser, here are a few of the confirmed guest speakers:
- Manon Carpenter- Storytelling: Reframing my identity as a Mountain Biker
- Val di Sole Bike Land & Dolomiti Paganella- Sustainability and environmental protection as default for destinations
- Raphaël Chapalain, Eco-counter- Assessing data to predict trends- how the pandemic shifted long-term use trends in parks and on trails.
- Will Cadham & Mark Taylor, The Free Radicals- Canadian nomads on a trail riding and trail building mission, finishing their Euro road trip in Val di Sole
- Kent McNeill, CEO of IMBA US – Equity in access, outcomes of the Omaha project to provide equitable access to trails
To find out more about the Summit, and to secure your tickets, head to the link below.