Sharing, collaborating and leading in areas of importance to mountain biking.
Join the IMBA Europe Hub
Become a member of one the networks that are part of our IMBA Hub. Members being part of the IMBA Europe Hub cooperate in identifying and addressing the main challenges in a variety of subject areas in the interests of mountain biking and for the wider societal, policy and business benefits identified in IMBA EU’s vision and mission.
IMBA Europe networks aim to;
- Share expertise and resources to grow and defend their interests.
- Gather and share knowledge about trends in society and in policy
- Connect across different sectors and with outside experts.
- Face common challenges in regulation and government policies.
- Create standards so that products and services can operate across Europe.
- Compete for public support such as research and infrastructure funding.
- Build relationships with their peers that strengthen the whole sector.
- Meet potential partners, suppliers and customers for collaborative innovation and business development, especially at the leading edge of new products and services.
Collaborating within IMBA Europe will allow this to happen in a way that is really efficient but also ensures that the collaboration supports the whole mountain biking community.
IMBA Europe HUB
Community members cooperate in identifying and addressing the main challenges in the subject area in the interests of mountain biking and for the wider societal, policy and business benefits identified in IMBA EU’s vision and mission.
Which community should I join?
The HUB is a collection of dedicated stakeholders within the mountain biking sector, working together to improve the mountain bike offering Europe through mitigating our impact on the natural environment, creating better access to trails to trails close to home and working towards becoming a more accessible and inclusive sector.
Mountain Bike Communities and Regions Network:
A network enabling promoters of MTB to have a shared group, to facilitate best practices sharing and overtime, to strengthen relations within the whole of the MTB stakeholder community.
Municipalities, DMO’s, regions, National Tourism Boards, forestry services
Trail builders forum:
A network dedicated to connecting all stakeholders within the trail building sector that will support training, education, standards, accreditation, networking and advocacy.
Trail builders (planning, design, construction, maintenance), trail facility managers , trainers / educators
The IMBA Europe HUB enables promoters of mountain biking to have a shared group, to facilitate best practice sharing and over time to strengthen relations within the whole of the mountain biking stakeholder community.
- Research / gather and share knowledge about trends in society and in policy
- Create standards/ guidelines so that products and services can operate across Europe.
- Promoting specialised workshops, benchmark studies, state of the art reviews of any other similar activity, suggesting dissemination opportunities for the content shared
- Collaborate on challenges such as development of standards, research, new business model, campaigns
- Project applications (e.g. Erasmus)
Find out more about IMBA Europe HUB below